3d printers are something straight out of the science fiction and the technology keeps getting better every day. The newer models are here to give us a fully satisfied feeling, better than the stone-age quality. Here is a list of the top 5 3d printers under $500.
Top 5 3D printers:
1 – Creality Ender 3 Pro
It is a popular and budget-friendly printer. The power supply of this particular device has been checked and certified. It is a perfect printer for your home use purpose. It has so many features. This is the best printer under $500. The magnet build surface plate is built in this printer. It provides all round protection to the 3D printer. It is very easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
This printer comes with certified power supply technology. The advanced power supply technology can protect the printer from any kinds of electrical failures. This printer can resume printing from the last extruder position after facing unexpected power problems. This printer has several assemble parts. It is quite easy to assemble this printer. You can get 12 months warranty with this printer. You will get lifetime technical assistance with this printer.
- Innovative design
- Safe and protected power supply
- Patent technology of MK8 Extruder
- Good printing quality
- Reasonable and affordable cost
- High-quality performance.
- FDM technology
- UL certified power supply
- Fast and easy print removal
- Need to assemble
- Not great customer support
Why it is in the list of top 5?
There are many reasons behind its inclusion in the list of top 5 printers. These reasons are such as follows:
- Stable power supply
- Mature technology of 30 years
- Online working mode or SD card offline
- FDM printing method
This printer is far better than any other printer machine. It is one of the top 5 3D printers under $500. As you can see, this is one of the best printers in the market. You will get this at affordable rate as well. You do not need to spend a lot of money in order to get this high rated FDM 3D printer.
2- Monoprice MP Maker Pro
It is another reasonable printer. This particular printer can allow you to make large and complex models. This printer model is one of the easiest printer models. It is flexible enough. You can get so many features with this particular printer.
- Touchscreen interface
- 300*300mm build area
- Removable magnetic bed facility
- Auto bed level
- Auto resume facility
- Flexible and magnetic printing sheet
- High-quality printing
- Affordable price
- Need a large space for this printer
- Large size is a big problem
- Maximum print speed is slower than other printers
Why it is included in the list of top 5?
It is a readymade product. There are few assemble parts that you need to assemble. The touch screen facility can give you a perfect comfort. The features of this printer are remarkable. The auto level bed makes the process of bed levelling easy and outstanding. The printer can be saved during the problems of power outage, trip on the cable and sudden off mode of printer. The design is sturdy as well. So, as you can see the design is attractive and appealing and it grabs the attention of the customers. You can go for this printer.
3 – Anycubic Photon
It is a low cost and budget friendly printer. It is one of most appealing 3D printers available in the market. This printer is a potential game changer.
- Touch screen facility
- High-quality performance
- Offline printing facility
- Easy connection with USB port
- LCD based printer
- Easy to setup and use
- Compact and efficient size of the printer
- Detailed instruction for assemble and cleaning
- Budget-friendly and affordable
- Build volume is small enough
- 3D printing resin is a bit messy
- Post-processing needs space and patience
- Cleaning printer is time consuming as well
- Safety gear is required as well
Why it is in the list of top 5?
There are many reasons behind its inclusion in the list of top 5. These reasons are such as follows:
- High-quality print
- High-class 3D printer
- 2K resolution at lowest price
- Carbon filter with fan facility
- It is a potential game changer printer.
This is one of the best printers in the market. So, you can simply go for it.
4 – Elegoo Mars
It is one of the best resin printers available under $500. It is a professional machine with high-quality printing option. It is one of the sleek and affordable printers available in the market. It is a very easy to use printer. Many customers have already used this printer and found it extremely good value at this rate. It is a solid little resin printer. You can keep it on your desk perfectly. It can give you a high standard of printing quality.
- Smart and convenient
- High precision and resolution
- Resin saving facility
- Better printing quality
- Smart and fast slicing software
- Warranty and high-class service
- Smart printer for any purpose
- Handling resin with care
- The print bed can be picky
- Cannot get your model to print securely
- The Chitubox support is terrible as well
Why it is in the list of top 5?
It is popular and one of the top 5 printers for so many reasons. These reasons are such as follows:
- Offer stylish dual tone color facility
- The bottom third of this printer is made with brushed metal
- The touch screen facility
- The 2K display offers X/Y resolution
- 40W LED is powerful
- UV LED makes the print so accurate and exact
- FDM facility
- Nice for beginners
5 – Monoprice Maker Ultimate
It is another best mode available in the market. You can get this printer at affordable rate with varieties of features. You can get the decent performances as well. It can support a variety range of printing materials. Large printing area is there in this printer. The design of this printer is bulky but practical. The printer is made with black anodized metal. This printer has a complete industrial look.
- Fast and speedy printing solution
- Quad-rap design
- Faster than any other printers in the list
- Stable and fixed calibration
- Need little space
- Flexible material
- Decrease the overall build volume
- Limited and concentrated upgrade paths
- Missing some comfortable features
Why it is in the top 5 list?
It is one of the best FDM 3D printers in the list. This printer is reliable and cost-effective. If you are looking for a printer on which you can really rely upon then this could be the machine you are looking for. At the same time, it won’t cost you a bomb.
If you would like any additional details or have any questions please leave a comment below. If you liked this article and want to read others click here.